Professional Advice on Writing and Argumentative Essay Examples for High School
Get a Price
Many students start looking for argumentative essay examples for high school. Prime-Essay.net would like to offer a helping hand by providing you with a tutorial on how to write an argumentative essay, ideas, and topic for your writing as well as a great argumentative essay sample for high school. First thing you need to remember is that argumentative essay is not only assigned in the course of study, but can often be found in tests like TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, ACT and many others.
First, let us define an argumentative essay. In its essence, argumentative writing is similar to many other forms of academic assignments, however, requires you to defend certain ideas or suggested point of view. You are supposed to appeal to stats, facts and scholarly sources to defend your position and bring arguments sufficient enough to prove you right.
Very often students wonder whether there is any difference between argumentative and persuasive essay. Yes, while persuasive essay relies on moral components and emotional reasoning, the argumentative essay should use numbers and logic as foundation for an argument.
In most cases, when students are assigned an argumentative essay, they have a specific topic to cover. However, if you have to write a paper for your class and have no topic assigned, check out the list below!
Great Ideas and Topics for Argumentative Essay
Choosing a topic is a tricky task, as you have to choose something you have feelings about, something that you can argue about and yet not to be the most obvious choice. We would like to begin with argumentative essay topics for high school students:
- IOS vs Android: which mobile platform offers more benefits to students?
- Any investment in crypto currencies are not safe or reliable
- Do electric cars stand a chance to win the market?
- Do superhero movies inspire kids or make them more violent?
- What comics universe is more successful from the economic point of view, Marvel or DC?
If you do not like any of these topics or they don’t fit your studying/interests, here is another list of topics for high school argumentative paper:
- What language would you consider to be the best second language to learn in the US?
- Should students majoring in Arts or Engineering be forced to take standardized tests?
- What is the most overpaid profession?
- Should drinking, driving and voting age the same in all states?
- Can high school students make an informed choice about their future on their own?
As you may have noticed, these topics are a bit complicated as they rely both on your position and ability to find arguments.
Great Argumentative Essay Topics for College
Sometimes, you may find yourself bored, so here is a little challenge for you: essay topics that are more likely to be assigned in college:
- Do traditional media present biased information and have hidden agenda?
- Could legalization of light drugs be justified from the medical point of view?
- Whom would you consider to be a super nation and opposition to the USA?
- What is the most revolutionary technological advancement of the XX century?
- Should the quality of public services be sacrificed in order to lower taxes?
What topics do you like? Do you have strong feelings about any of them? If you have chosen your topic, let us move on (you can choose or adjust your topic later).
Writing an Argumentative Essay
Many people hate any form of writing as they have no idea of where to start, or how should their paper look like. So in order to help them, here is what should be done:
What Is a Successful Structure of Argumentative Essay for High School?
Similar to any other essays, this writing should have introduction, paragraphs, and conclusion. However, if you are planning to make a great essay, keep in mind that every section is supposed to have structure and serve a specific purpose.
Let us begin with an introduction:
- Hook sentence. First, you need to catch your readers’ attention buy intriguing them by writing something so controversial they will keep reading.
- Background information. Before you introduce the main idea of your paper, narrow down the broad topic or provide an explanatory context for your writing.
- Thesis statement. Directly state the idea you will be covering in your paper.
Depending on the number of arguments or points you plan to cover in your essay, the number of body paragraphs may vary. Do not forget that each paragraph should have:
- Topic sentence. Small introduction within the paragraph will help the reader understand the micro-context and know what to expect.
- Claim. The idea of certain paragraph should be clear and have to be stated in the second sentence.
- Supporting evidence. The point of the argumentative essay is to convince the reader, so make sure your evidence matches the ideas.
- Concluding sentence. Before moving to the next paragraph, make a logical transition to the next idea by presenting the link and connection between them.
The last part of each and every essay is conclusion, which is supposed to provide you readers with:
- Restated thesis statement. Rephrase your statement, so the message behind it would be ‘as you can see from everything above, I was 100% right’. The more confident you are, the more likely are people going to believe you.
- Brief summary. In case people have forgotten the arguments you brought up, summarize all the information
- Overall conclusion. Draw a logical and confident conclusion to sum up your paper.
Another aspect you should pay attention to is argumentative essay format. Check the initial requirement to find the formatting style requested by your professor and pay attention to all those tiny details like margins, footnotes, citing and bibliography. Some professors are extremely cautious about the way your paper looks. If you are not certain which version of formatting you should use, check your syllabus or school’s website for more information. If you need help formatting your paper, you should know that we offer such services at a reasonable price.
Professional Tips for Writing a High School Argumentative Essay
- Focus on rational, rather than emotional. The type of assignment demand you look for the way to convince your reader without appealing to their emotions.
- If you know any counter-arguments, address them in your paper. This step will help you make your paper more convincing and believable.
- Get help with editing. Sometimes you won't see your own mistakes, so outsourcing your editing or asking for help from someone more experienced might be a really great idea.
As we promised at the beginning of this article, here are some great samples of writing we performed on behalf of our clients. These argumentative essay high school samples can be used as studying material or source of inspiration, but shall not be submitted as your assignment.
If you liked any of these argumentative essay examples for high school or would like to order a custom-made paper for your class, feel free to place a request right now. Here is what we need to know:
- Topic of your essay (if you haven’t chosen one, please type ‘writer’s choice’)
- Number of pages (we count 1 page as 300 words double-spaced);
- Deadline (from 11 days up to 3 hours);
- Academic level;
- And, if needed, number of sources to be cited.
Be Confident, Buy Argumentative Essays Now at Prime-Essay.net!
Our company atPrime-Essay.net offers plagiarism-free custom essay writing services for students worldwide. We understand how challenging it may be to find some time and write a long essay. This is why we make it easier for you! No matter where you may be, you can always go online and place your order at Essays-Lab.com. Our team of professional writers can complete any type of academic assignments, such as term paper, thesis, research paper, case study, book report, coursework, speech, article critique, presentation, dissertation, etc. The major features that make us different from any other writing service are discussed below.
When you turn to our company, you can always buy an original essay at a cheap price. Prime-Essay.net is a leader in providing its customers with high-quality essays written from scratch according to all their needs. We respect and pay attention to every single detail of your order. If you need someone to complete your academic assignment, we are always here to assist you. We make our clients satisfied with the work we do for them. Feel free to use our online writing service and buy a non-plagiarized essay you need for achieving academic success. You will save your time!
Only original essays
Our company does not use any pre-written essays from CDs and online resources. Educational establishments in the USA, Europe and Canada consider plagiarism as one of the most offensive activities. In case you send your essay to your professor and it is plagiarized, you may lose your good reputation as a student and be easily excluded from your educational establishment. We are proud of our good reputation gained by the years of hard work. This is the very reason why we will never make you question our online writing service. We respect you as much as we respect ourselves. We realize that your reputation as a student is important to you. When you buy your essay in our company, you can be sure that there is only one copy of it, and it will never be sold to any other student or company.
Prime-Essay.net hires only educated and highly experienced writers, who specialize in different academic disciplines in order to satisfy your needs as a client. Regardless of what academic discipline or level you study, we have writers who can complete your essays on any topic. These are some of the academic disciplines our writers specialize in: philosophy, management, accounting, religion, business, information technology, politics, sociology, finance, science, marketing, art, medicine, economics, human resources and many others. Our writers hold at least a Master’s degree. Also, we hire some writers, who hold Ph.D. degrees in order to give you exceptional qualified academic writing assistance.
Authentic Customized Papers
At Prime-Essay.net you can buy a quality essay whenever you need it. Our team of writers and editors will take care of your order in the best possible way. We offer only plagiarism-free essays. Today plagiarism becomes a nuisance in different academic circles. This is why many educational establishments have created specific policies regarding this matter. There is no way you need to be worried about such problems when you buy your essay using our on-line writing service. Every written essay or term paper you buy is written from scratch by the most proficient writers. You can buy a fast essay, and still you do not have to worry about the plagiarism issue of your written essay as no matter how much time our writers have to complete your essay, it will always be written from scratch. You buy an original essay, and you can trust our company in this.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any questions regarding your order or our online writing service, you can always go online, log on to our website and contact our online customer support. There is a live chat icon on the webpage. You can use it any time you need and place your query. Our online customer support is available 24/7. We are always here to help you and answer all of your possible questions!
for free and improve your writing skills!
According to Christian principles, it is evident that God will not save all humankind. This is mainly because not all human beings follow His path. Christian principles are those values that are derived from the teachings of Jesus.
They are communicated by Christians all the way through the history of this religion. Although God would like to save all people, it is not possible because some of them do not follow His teachings outlined in Christian principles. God uses the Bible to give instructions to the people on how they can live according to His will. For that reason, one can infer that following God’s path means adhering to what the Bible says...