100 Best Topics and Ideas for Problem Solution Essays (Bonus PDF)
Table of Contents
Problems and solution essays deal with substantial, specific but manageable issues that can be properly analyzed and researched. They typically focus on locating existing issues/problems and offering workable cures. A certain problem solution paper topic a student chooses allows him or her to study the issue at hand and suggest potential remedies or solutions. Working with such type of papers can be difficult, but anything is possible with extensive resources, proper methods and useful guidelines. Are you looking for engaging topics and outstanding ideas for problem solution essays? Then, you are in the right place! Our team of professional custom writers has compiled a list of 100 great topics for problem solution essays, therefore, every high school, college, and university student can find here an appealing theme and inspiration to create a brilliant problem-solution essay. Thus, if you are struggling to choose your unique problem and solution essay topic, you are more than welcome to read this article. It will not only help you learn everything you should know about this type of essays, but will also provide you with creative and attention-grabbing topics that can result in outstanding problem solving essay papers.
As always, experienced writers and editors of Prime-Essay.net are ready to help every student write a quality academic paper. There is no topic for problem solution essay that is difficult for us. The team of professionals each of whom holds a Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree, can easily cope with an assignment of any level of complexity. Here, you can always buy essays, nursing papers, case studies, and other types of works crafted according to your instructions and needs. Complete authenticity of the paper, as well as confidentiality, are guaranteed. Choose the most engaging topic, and check our problem solving essay examples pdf to create a great paper, or turn to our expert writers for assistance.
Get a Price
What Is Called a Problem Solution Essay?
A problem and solution essay is an academic writing type that involves analyzing a particular problem, suggesting a workable solution, and substantiating ideas with appropriate evidence. The main goal of this paper is to tackle real-world problems and offer practical solutions. Typically, the essay starts by outlining the problem/issue, emphasizing its significance and consequences. Subsequently, the writer presents a solution to the issue, providing a thorough explanation of its implementation. The problem and solution essays may also address potential obstacles or drawbacks associated with the proposed solutions.
The essays providing solutions to problems play an extremely important role in academia and beyond. There are many reasons why these essays hold such a significance, and they include:
- Developing analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Practical application of theoretical knowledge;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Arising social impact and awareness;
- Honing persuasive communication skills;
- Personal growth and empowerment.
How to Write a Problem Solution Essay: 5 Simple Steps
To compose an effective problem-solution essay that offers a reasonable and implementable solution, it is important to stay focused on the main topic. Follow these steps to write an impressive essay:
- Select a Topic. Identify significant issues that affect individuals or communities. These problems should be substantial enough to have an impact. Create a list of these issues to choose from. You can also read problem and solution essay examples online to get additional ideas and learn more about the format of the paper.
- Develop the Solution. A good solution should be easy to understand, practical to implement, effective in solving the issue, and cost-efficient. Various approaches can be taken, such as eliminating the root cause, educating people about the issue, using advertising to motivate change, or revising existing laws. Try to consider all possible solutions.
- Outline Your Essay. An outline serves as a roadmap for your writing. It helps you remember your key points and informs readers about what they will learn from your essay. Divide your information into logical sections or paragraphs. Organize your thoughts and points to make the essay reader-friendly.
- Start Writing. Begin with an introduction paragraph, followed by three supporting body paragraphs, and conclude with a final paragraph. Refer to your outline and add detailed information accordingly.
- Revise and Proofread. The final step is to check your paper for errors. Proofread it several times to ensure accuracy in vocabulary, facts, spelling, grammar, citations, syntax, and format. Eliminate any mistakes before submitting your paper to your instructor.
How to Choose the Best Problem and Solution Essay Topic
When searching for ideas for problem solution essays and trying to select good topics for problem solution essays, there are several factors to consider. Here are some tips to help you find the right problem solving essay topics:
- Stay relevant to your field. Choose a topic that is related to your area of study. This will provide you with the necessary academic background to propose informed solutions and demonstrate your understanding of the subject matter.
- Select a comprehensive topic. Writing a good paper requires time and thorough research. Choose a topic that you can cover comprehensively within the scope of your study level. This will make the writing process easier for you and ensure that you present a well-rounded essay that can earn you high marks.
- Avoid problems with already existing solutions. It is not worthwhile to work on a problem that already has a definitive solution, unless you plan to propose a more efficient one. Instead, focus on issues that continue to affect the community because they lack a solid cure or the existing solution is ineffective.
In case you have not chosen the subject for your problem solution essay yet, check the requirements each good topic should meet. Firstly, the writer needs to examine a number of possible problem solution essay topics and select a suitable one. Then they should:
Below you can get acquainted with the greatest problem and solution essay ideas as well as easy problem solution essay topics to get you started and help you create a profound and compelling paper.
Easy Problem-Solution Essay Topics
Finding suitable problem/solution essay topics can be challenging. However, if you are searching for easy topics, the following suggestions will be highly beneficial:
- How to address jealousy in a relationship?
- Assessing the influence of video games on problem-solving skills.
- Strategies to increase participation in your favorite sports event.
- Tips for maintaining a successful marriage.
- Proposed modifications to traffic regulations for safer driving.
- Enhancing the quality of life in your neighborhood.
- Simplifying the process of creating a positive self-image.
- Healthy options for weight loss.
- Staying hydrated without consuming high-calorie sugary drinks.
- Strategies for poverty eradication through wealth redistribution.
Are you willing to discuss issues related to driving? If so, take a look at some of these suggestions for your problem and solution essay.
- Is there anything that can be changed in your city to make your driving experience a less tense practice?
- How the government should address the issue of texting while driving?
- How can the local government stimulate the citizens to be better drivers?
- What should be done to better parking in a crowded or busy area you know?
- Should the driver-training rules in your state be modified so that future drivers are trained to be more attentive?
- Should the traffic laws and speed restrictions be changed in any way to better driving habits?
- Should people be encouraged to use public transportation more and what can be done in this regard?
- Is learner-driver training in your state adequate and, if not, how could it be improved?
- How would you suggest incidents of DUI and drunk-driving-related deaths be prevented?
- List the most frequent traffic offences. How can these instances be eliminated?
- Is there a way schools can better serve physically challenged students?
- What measures can be put in place to offer more effective education to outstanding and gifted students?
- How can colleges improve education for children who find learning problematic?
- How should instructors address the behavior of disruptive and careless students?
- Should the study of an additional language be compulsory for all students, e.g. such languages as Hebrew and Chinese?
- What steps should be taken to properly prepare children who have been home-schooled for academic progress in college?
- What steps should be taken to address school cheating and what preventive strategies can be put in place?
- How would you advise schools or colleges to devote more resources and money to visual arts, sports, and similar programs?
- Discuss the core curriculum. Should it be the same in all schools? What academic courses should become obligatory?
- What should be done to help learners who are falling behind or failing at school?
- Is there a case for schools substituting traditional textbooks and reference books with digital varieties? Should every child have a PC or a smartphone? How well are educational institutions adapting to changes in the sphere of technology?
- In order to build more healthful communities, could there be more physical activities in schools?
- What measures can be taken to address bullying, school violence, and other anti-social behavior?
- What improvements would you recommend for your school/college?
Family Life and Parenting
Here are some more ideas for problem solution essay and topics related to family relationships. In addition, remember, if you need any further hints on how to write a problem solution essay, you can always refer to a professionally written problem and solution essay examples for guidance or ask our writers for personal help.
- Discuss the best practices that parents can use to teach their children about money management?
- How do you think parents can help their children to accept their bodies so that they do not become victims of eating disorders?
- Suggest reasonable changes to the adoption rules to give all children the chance to become members of loving families before they outgrow foster care.
- What is the best way for parents to control their children’s use of mobile phones and social media?
- Discuss the ways families with mentally ill children can receive help.
- How important is religious education and how should parents pass on their beliefs to their children?
- What advice would you give to parents who push their children too hard to achieve greater heights in various areas?
- What are the best methods for disciplining children?
- Discuss the ways to help families with obese children. Do you think parents should be held accountable for their children’s weight?
Other Good Topics and Ideas for Problem Solution Essays
Are you looking for ideas to start writing about student life issues? Below is the list of good problem solution essay topics for college students.
Life at College Topics
- How can student procrastination be reduced?
- Starting a new college life: how parents can let their children go?
- How can students get better at taking tests?
- What is the best approach to relieve stress in college?
- A college fraternity or sorority: the issues of membership.
- What should colleges do to help students catch up if they are falling behind? Is it ethical to inform parents of their children’s grades?
- What can be done to reduce the cost of college for students? Can the government fund student’s education at least partially?
- What are the most effective study methods a student can employ to improve academic performance?
- Discuss the most effective ways of balancing study, job, and social obligations.
- Is there any way that colleges can be made safer?
- Discuss the best strategies to address roommate problems?
- What can students do to ensure they maintain their healthy eating habits when they go to college?
- What is the best way of handling class attendance?
- Is there anything students can do to better their attention span in class?
- What criteria can you use to select a college?
- Discuss the steps to be taken when your dormitory or apartment neighbors are making too much noise?
- How can learners persuade their parents to let them be independent?
- What are the most effective methods for managing a student budget?
- How can a student remain fit in case their college does not offer any sports they like?
- What can a student do if something they had hoped for does not become a reality, e.g. admission onto a particular course, a scholarship, and so on?
Relationships are something that concerns everyone. Here are some relationship-related problem solution essay topics to help you on your way.
- What is the best way to end a relationship that is damaging to you?
- What can we do to break down barriers and better understand people who are racially, culturally, and socioeconomically different from ourselves?
- How should a woman convey to a man that she is interested in him? Should she invite him on a date?
- What is the most effective way of dealing with authoritative and manipulative people?
- Discuss the best way to take relations beyond the ‘friendship’ stage?
- What should society in general and every person, in particular, do to get away from racial prejudice and stereotyping?
- What is your best advice to a friend who does not seem to make good lifestyle choices?
- Have person-to-person relationships been affected by texting? What should be done to ensure today’s generation engages in “real” rather than virtual relationships?
- What would you do to aid someone who is showing signs of depression?
- How best can divorce be prevented?
- What is the best way to dissuade young people from using drugs?
- How can racism be prevented or eliminated altogether?
- Discuss the ways to improve literacy.
- What is the best way of rehabilitating prisoners in order for them to bring value to society?
- How can people help the homeless in their communities?
- What can society do to ensure the children of divorced parents succeed in education and go on to build happy lives and strong relationships/marriages?
- How best can society help the victims of domestic/family violence?
- How should school/college leavers be helped to get employment?
- How can lawmakers achieve an equilibrium between the right to free speech and the right of people not to be insulted?
- What can be done to prevent or reduce the number of lethal cases that result from drink driving?
- What should be done about the growth in gun-related violence?
- How can your town/city be made more comfortable for pedestrians and bicycle riders?
- How can the problem of human trafficking be eliminated?
- What is the best way of ensuring that people in every part of the world have access to adequate healthcare?
- How can people be persuaded to live healthier lifestyles by exercising, avoiding tobacco products, and maintaining their BMI at a healthy level?
- How can the welfare system be changed to get people out of the poverty trap?
- Discuss the best ways to encourage teenagers to drive in a safer manner?
- Is the athletic training for preschool children too tough? What do you think is the best method of teaching sports to a youngster?
- Discuss the best strategies to make a sports team in your locality more effective? How can locals be encouraged to better support and cheer up that team?
- What should players do to get ready for at least occasional (if not regular) defeat?
- What is the best way for limiting the use of steroids in any one particular or all sports?
- What do you think is the best way for someone to prepare themselves to excel at a chosen sport?
- Consider your favorite sports facility. How do you think this place can be improved?
- What are the best things that professional sportspeople can do to be mentally prepared for trauma or ultimate retirement?
- Can you think of any way the media could better cover your favorite sport? Should presenters show bias or not? Are there any particular games that should get more coverage than others? What special features or interview types make a sports event more entertaining?
- What should coaches do to encourage players?
- Think of a favorite sport. Determine the salary the players should receive. Should salaries be capped? Is it appropriate to divide the salaries in some way?
5 Reasons to Buy a Problem Solution Essay Online
Often, students who really care about their academic reputation struggle hard to submit all their written assignments on time. Still, they are afraid to allow even the most reputable writing company to take care of their papers. So, let us look at the reasons to ask a professional writer from Prime-Essay.net for help.
- Ordering an essay from our company, you get an excellent paper right on time - the deadline you set will be met. Thus, you will surely meet your professor’s deadline.
- Our agents find the best writer with knowledge in the required field of expertise for every order. This means your task will be prepared by a professional with a degree in the sphere of knowledge relevant to your problem solution paper topic.
- The written work will meet your special requirements and reveal the author’s deep knowledge of the subject. It will be properly formatted and contain no grammar mistakes. You will definitely impress your professor with this paper.
- There will be no accidental or intentional plagiarism in the text. We have put in place strict measures to make sure every essay is unique. Our plagiarism detection software detects even the tiniest matches and shows accurate results.
- You will have two days (48 hours) to ask the hired writer to make some corrections, if need be. This is a free-of-charge service.
In addition, we have made sure it is safe to buy papers from our company. We use only highly reliable payment systems. The information you insert into the fields of the order form is protected from any leaks.
We guarantee the high quality of every paper and a great customer experience. Look through our brilliant ideas for problem solution essays. Choose the best option from the list of 100 good problem solution essay topics and let our professionals write a solid essay for you!