Effective Way of Making a Superior PowerPoint Presentation
Table of Contents
A fantastic means of creating marvelous PowerPoint presentations is Microsoft's PowerPoint application. It is not complicated to make presentations if one can use different colors, clip art, fonts, tables, charts, etc. When using such options, the audience will clearly understand your message. Below, there is a list of comprehensive guidelines that will help you create outstanding PowerPoint presentations.
Get a Price Quote:
Make It Easy-to-Understand
- There should be one message per each slide. If there are more messages, you should create more slides.
- It is unnecessary to insert too much text under each slide. Everyone wants to enjoy watching interesting slides and not reading long compositions.
- Make sure you use the devices that will help you convey your message to the audience. Effective graphic elements will facilitate the understanding of the presented material. Poor-quality graphics can confuse the target audience.
- Create an excellent design. Use appropriate colors and fonts.
- If you explain very important issues, you can use such font as Times New Roman and represent text symmetrically. In other cases, you may use any font and present the material asymmetrically.
- Establish a coherent structure: introduce your subject, discuss it and conclude your presentation.
In order to create a perfect PowerPoint presentation, you may apply the following technique. Prepare the last slide in the first turn. Thus, you will know where the final point of your work is. You should also make a conclusion first. Then, make all your slides point to your concluding section.
Instructions on How to Create PowerPoint Presentations
- What is the age range of the audience?
- Are they aware of the subject?
- What exactly do you want to teach them?
- Where are you going to make your presentation?
Designing the Slides
- Every slide should cover a certain point;
- Slides should go one by one in a logical order;
- There should be about six lines of text under each slide;
- Use upper-case and lower-case letters;
- Select the colors that will make your presentation more effective. However, you should not use the whole range of colors;
- Use clear photographs to help the audience understand the text better (please note that you need permission to use outside sources).
- Use dark blue color to provide the audience with essential information;
- If you want to excite your audience, you may use orange or red color;
- People will feel comfortable if you use green color;
- Use yellow color to help the audience easily concentrate on the topic;
- Grey color means that you present quality content;
- Using white color will create a feeling of sincerity;
- Mind that black color is inappropriate for presentations as it does not attract attention.
If you want to grab the attention of your audience, use dark and light colors. The former - for background, the latter - for pictures and text. Note that light objects always seem to be closer than the dark ones.
You place an order
and pay for it
You monitor the progress of
We write your
PowerPoint presentation using
your personal account
Brilliant Power Point Topics for You to Get Inspired
There is wide range of power point topics and what you need to do is to choose those, which can demonstrate your talent, interest, and knowledge in the best possible way.
Topics for Power Point Presentations on Politics
- Students’ view of global politics.
- Can tolerance be defined as a modern tendency in politics?
- Liberal democracy: can it be justified?
- What makes presidential and parliamentary elections different?
- Which forms of democracy are the most efficient?
- Are the politicians interested in improving the well-being of the communities?
- There is an idea that Covid-19 pandemic situation can be used locally in the New York City for promoting nationalization. Do you agree?
- Global political corruption.
- Foreign policy in the USA and the UK: what are the main differences?
- Congressional communities: what is their role in the present-day society?
- They say that the shortage of anti-coronavirus masks can be caused by the measures taken on purpose. Do you agree with this?
Topics for Power Point Presentations on Mass Media
- Is limitation of the social media reasonable? What should be the rules and restrictions?
- What can make some social media trendy, while others are neglected by the users?
- Why do some YouTube videos go viral in no time?
- Sometimes the celebrities post some content in the social media which causes mixed reaction or even indignation. What makes them do that?
- Is it possible to maintain safety and confidentiality on social media platforms?
- What makes people interested in risky pranks and dangerous tricks?
- What do you think of the Netflix series? What is their role in the overall world of the cinema?
- In your opinion, can politicians influence the decisions made by the Academy Awards?
- Tell about a child actor who later one had a successful career as an adult actor.
Power Point Topics on Finance
- Private banking: pros and cons.
- What are the most effective strategies of making the profits bigger and cutting down the expenses of the company?
- Taking loans versus reduced spending.
- A career of a financial analyst: benefits and requirements.
- What makes public people hide their earnings?
- Passive income: benefits and drawbacks.
- Personal budget management: main principles.
- What are the principles of reducing credit loans on the credit card?
- Is it possible to travel around the world on a tight budget?
Topics for Power Point Presentations on Education
- Online education: pros and cons.
- Are severe measures of disciplining students appropriate?
- Does the children’s education have to do anything with the involvement of the parents?
- Is the use of gadgets for learning convenient?
- Is the educational process in the Western and Asian countries different?
- Can the students study well in college if they have part-time work?
- Should the government control the sphere of education?
- Which factors facilitate looking for a good job after college?
- Should the opening positions require college degrees?
- What can help the students survive if the tuition fees are too high?
Topics for Power Point Presentations on Medicine
- In-vitro fertilization: benefits and drawbacks.
- Can pharmaceutical companies threaten the health of the population?
- Should anatomy be an obligatory subject to study? Why?
- Diagnostics: fundamental criteria.
- Life of microbes: what the people cannot understand.
- What are the newest advancements in medicine?
- The largest global pandemics: historical background.
- What is the structure of the human brain?
- The role of nervous system in the human body.
Topics for Power Point Presentations on IT
- Android operational systems: key features.
- Genetic engineering: key principles.
- What is the role of tablets in the modern computer world?
- Is human cloning ethical?
- Apps for studies, work, and everyday life.
- Benefits and negative features of 5G technologies.
- Cyber crimes: how to face the threats?
- Nuclear technologies: threats and risks.
Having a nice list of first-rate power point topics, you can evaluate your strengths and choose those which will be easier for you to handle and which will excite your interest. It is also good to explore some controversial issues as they can excite the curiosity of your audience.