Superb Personal Essay Example for High School
As the summer season is coming to an end, you need to be ready for the new academic year. You will have to write all new kinds of essays and courseworks, and a personal essay example for high school will certainly be among them. You are a high school learner now, and each high school essay that you write will add to your GPA.
This is also the time when you will have to think about your graduation and subsequent admission to college. Autumn is the season of admission paper writing. We receive hundreds and thousands of admission papers from students, and we want to share our knowledge and expertise to help you produce a brilliant personal statement for college or university. No matter what college or university you choose to pursue, the requirements for writing a personal statement will be generally the same. Review the best personal statement examples for high school senior students and follow our recommendations to get to the college of your choice.
These are the 'how to' things that you will need to learn before you sit down to write your personal statement for college. Provided below are just the most basic tips. Look at high school personal statement examples to understand how you can produce a brilliant personal statement for your future college.
Get a Price Quote:
Several Basic Rules on How to Write a Great Personal Essay for High School
- Be thorough and considerate. Consider every word and sentence that you write. Your personal statement should incorporate your major accomplishments and achievements. Do not hesitate to advertise yourself, but do not forget about the importance of humility and reason. You may want to share your GPA and other academic scores to substantiate your claims. It will take some time to systematize and organize your knowledge and learning. Numerous personal essay examples are available to you. Use them as your guide and do not hesitate to ask for help!
- Your personal essay must be 'personal'. You are most welcome to choose any of the personal narrative examples for high school that are available on our website. Frankly speaking, it does not matter what aspect of your life you decide to describe in your personal statement. It must be your aspect of life, and that is it. As long as you describe and discuss yourself in your paper, it will work for us. It will also work for any other institution that requires you to submit a personal essay a part of your application package.
- We do not want to know what you saw during your last trip to Africa. We want to know what you have learned from it and how it has changed your personal life narrative. Focus on learning. Do not limit yourself to facts. Tell us how your experiences have changed you and how they will benefit you in future.
- Look at a nice example of narrative essay about experience. You will see that they are written in an explicit and comprehensive language that leaves little room for ambiguity. Do not assume that your reader knows you. Do not make your audience read between the lines. Choose a topic that will be interesting to your readers and add enough excitement to it. Engage your reader. Make your reader live through your experiences once again. Create a realistic picture of your life events. Make your reader follow the course of those events with you.
- Your personal essay narrative is a great space for many fun and criticizing yourself for your past decisions and actions. If you are more creative than anyone in your family or surrounding, share it with us. However, it does not mean that your entire essay should look like a comedy stand up. It is a formal piece of writing, do not forget it! Find this delicate balance of humor and seriousness, and you will not have any rivals in it!
- Share something unique and new with us. Surprise us. We want to know something new about you and the world around you. Do not turn your essay into a summary of your life. Rather, present it as a narrative of your discoveries. Remember that even the most ordinary day can provide a space for learning. Try to find and see something that we would have never noticed without your help! This is a mutual process of discovery and rediscovery, and we are eager to try it with you!
- If you have difficulty outlining the best ideas for your personal essay example for high school, why not ask someone whom you know for assistance? Believe it or not, your teachers, friends, and even parents can share a ton of stories that will make the bulk of a winning personal statement. You do not need to tell us how great you are. However, you need to show it. The more stories you share with us, the more spectacular your personality will look. It does not mean that you need to ask someone to write a personal statement instead of you. However, there is nothing bad in asking someone to look at your narrative before you submit it for evaluation.
- Edit and proofread your paper before you send it to us. Done!
What Is a Personal Essay? Writing Guide
What is a personal essay? This question is often asked by students who deal with the assignment for the first time. However, even advanced writer can make mistakes while doing their personal essay assignment. So, in order to understand how to write this essay type properly, it is important to understand what common mistakes to avoid.
Some of the most widespread mistakes done by the writers include the following:
- Poor organization.
It is true that a personal essay is much simpler in its structure as, for example, a research paper or coursework. However, it is important to remember that it should also follow a specific structure. In order to organize your paper properly, think about what you are going to write in your paper and make a rough draft.
- Bad topic.
If the topic you choose for paper writing is boring, even good organization cannot save it. Good topic is the first step to success. It will not only be interesting for your professor to read a paper on a catching topic, but it will also be much easier for you to write such essay. Think about examples from your life, which can make your paper unique.
- Poor structure.
If you fail to follow specific patterns used for personal essay writing, you may end up writing a bad paper. Make sure you have all the required elements of a personal essay. It will make your paper logical.
- Lack of moral.
Remember that each story is written with some purpose. Think about your purpose and the lesson you want your audience to learn. Many writers fail to do it and write papers that do not deliver any message to the readers. Think about a contribution you can make.
- Poor lexis.
Even though personal essay do not require following strict academic writing, it is important to avoid slang, and other elements of speech that can make your text weak and hard to read.
What is a personal essay?
Do you ask yourself, ‘What is a personal essay?’ You may need to know how to compose such paper. First of all, it is important to remember that it has to follow a specific structure. The main parts of a personal essay include the following:
It is recommended to start a personal essay with a short introduction of the topic. In other words, you need explain what your story is going to be about, its purpose, subject and what the readers can get from it. The final sentence of the introductory part is a thesis statement. It shows the main idea of the paper and is provided to get the audience interested in further reading.
Paper body consists of paragraphs, which are used to tell your story. The number of paragraphs mostly depends on the number of issues you want to address in your essay. Do not forget that each paragraph should also follow a specific structure. It should start with a topic sentence, which is followed by main argument and concluding statement.
It is a summary of the information described in the main body. Highlight the most important and essential parts here. However, it is not recommended to present new information in this section.
So, if you want to know what is a personal essay? And what to write such paper, here is a list of personal essay topics examples:
- The role of family in my life.
- An event that changed my life.
- How my past mistakes helped me to shape a personality I am now.
- A friend who taught me to live.
- The best place I have ever visited.
By following the tips above, you will be able to avoid mistakes and write a personal essay of high quality!
Personal Essay Writing Help
Our writing servie offers you custom essays or papers that are truly plagiarism free. That is why, if you place an order at our website, you will certainly have an authentic and perfect custom essay written specially for you according to your requirements. We have years of experience of work and we also have thousands of contented customers throughout the world. In addition, many of the customers who have ordered perosnal essays from us have become our regular customers. We have developed an exclusive loyalty program for those returning customers who order custom essays from our company again and again. Actually, you can find thousands of our satisfied customers throughout the world. The fabulous number of loyal customers throughout the world of our help with essay writing is the perfect evidence of our reliability. We provide our customers with the high quality custom essays.
There is no alternative to honesty and we are really honest in regard of pricing and deadline. Our pricing list is flexible with your writing and academic level. So you will not be overpriced. And also keep in mind that companies who usually provide academic writing services at a cheap rate are below the standard. You just have to place your order and we will do it. Make sure to provide us with all the needed detailes such as title, specifications, writing style, writing format and the deadline so that we can provide you help with your personal essay according to your expectation.