Helpful Tips and Unique Topics for Business Papers
Table of Contents
The toughest part of writing any paper, including that in business, is to start and find the right words for the opening. However, if you are keen on the topic about which you have to write, this initial writer’s block and fear disappear. When a person is passionate about something, the most difficult part of the writing process for him/her will be to stop. As you can see, in this situation, the key to success is an opposite choice of a topic. To make the process of selection a bit easier, we have prepared a number of writing tips and business-related topic suggestions, which you definitely need to check out.
Features of a Good Business Essay
Get a Price
When one says a business essay, he/she usually means a paper for such classes as finance, business and commercial law, business communication, marketing, management, etc. Regardless of the course for which you are about to create a paper, remember that the text should be clear, concise, coherent, properly arranged, and, of course, focused. Another important feature is to make your business paper research- based. It means that you have to use evidence and examples to support your ideas and claims. Finally, a business essay should both sound and look nice. Therefore, take care of the presentation, formatting, language, style, and make sure the paper is free of grammar and punctuation mistakes.
If You Have a Topic
If a professor deprived you of a possibility to choose a topic by yourself, you may begin your writing process:
- Step 1. Analyze the task that was given to you. Identify what exactly your instructor requires of you and define the approach that is the most suitable for reaching the set goal. To understand the purpose of the assignment, pay attention to the verbs, and they will reveal what you need to do, for example, compare, analyze, discuss, explain, contrast, review, etc.
- Step 2. Proceed to research. You must find as much pertinent literature as possible and conduct its thorough analysis in order to collect evidence supporting your claims and allowing to develop your topic. You may opt for books, journal articles, interviews with experts and professionals, surveys, newspaper articles, business reports, etc. However, avoid using random publications on the web or Wikipedia.
- Step 3. Create an outline of a potential paper. It will assist you in organizing your ideas and materials gathered. You will know in what direction to move and how to develop the claims thanks to it.
- Step 4. Write the first draft using the structure explained below. Make sure each paragraph has a topic sentence, at least 4-5 supporting sentences with evidence and examples, and a concluding sentence. An appropriate usage of terminology is also necessary at this stage.
- Step 5. Revise, edit, and proofread. In this phase, you should reconsider the content as well as the form of your paper. If there are inconsistencies and gaps in the information, you should eliminate or fill them even if it means doing additional research. Next, you should make your text flawless by detecting all the mistakes in vocabulary, terminology, sentence structures, punctuation, etc. Finally, the last reading should be done to be 100% sure that the paper is perfect.
Business Essay Structure
The structure of a usual business paper is the same as that of an essay. Here is what you should include:
- Introduction. Present the topic and the context in which you will present it. Specify what your objective is and articulate the main argument that you will develop and support throughout the text.
- Body. Here, you should discuss the information that you have found in the literature, explain and critique different viewpoints, and show their connection to your main argument. You should refer to the pertinent concepts, theories and provide own opinion on the subject if required.
- Conclusion. There should be conclusive points and a summary of all that was said. Providing a recommendation for further research might be relevant.
- References/Bibliography. List all the sources that were read in order to write the paper and cited in the text. Format the references in compliance with the formatting style guidelines.
- Appendices. This is the section for tables, graphs, and other supporting material that you find useful for the paper.
If You Do Not Have a Topic
If you are lucky to choose a topic on your own, remember that there exist good and bad topics. The latter, of course, should be avoided at any price. Here what you should steer clear of:
- Hypothetical problems. Do not ever choose a non-existing problem for discussing in a business paper. Economics, marketing, managements, etc., are practice-driven subjects and require practical approaches to real-life problems with the aim to solve them. Follow this principle.
- Topics not tied to an industry. Of course, general and theoretical topics are expounded on quite often, but they are valued a lot less than those related to the problems of a specific industry. The latter papers are a lot more useful and interesting.
- Superficial topics. Such topics are those that are very broad. You will not be able to discuss them in depth, and it will look like mere scratching of a surface. The paper will seem baseless and pointless. Obviously, these are not the characteristics of a successful paper. Thus, be sure to choose a narrow and specific topic.
- Outdated topics. As pointed out above, the topic should be closely connected with the real life. If it is about an issue that no longer exists or was solved many years ago, you should not go back to it. It will be not gripping from readers, including your professor.
Now, you know what should not be chosen as a topic. What then should you write about? Here is the answer. Select any topic from the following list, and you will never regret:
- Are win-win investments: a utopian dream or a reachable goal?
- The necessity for legal protection of private data in social media.
- Feminism in economics: Can equality in remuneration between men and women be reached?
- Reputation vs. sales: Patent wars between Samsung and Apple.
- Is e-trading a threat to traditional approaches or an additional channel for sales?
- Outsourcing at the cost of quality: Call centers case.
- Outsourcing at the cost of quality: IT department case.
- English as the language of business in the context of current international market trends.
- South Africa as a new outsourcing market.
- The necessity for warning labels on credit cards of Americans.
- Advantages of donating to charity for small business.
- Sustainability in business: Protection of water and energy.
- Skills gap between education and industry demands: Causes and Solutions.
- The necessity for a law obliging tobacco companies to donate to charity and/or research laboratories associated with cancer.
- Pros and cons of a minimum wage existence.
- The effect of the debt crisis in Europe on business in the USA.
- Is social media marketing a treat to traditional approaches or an additional channel for inducing people into buying?
- Should companies entering a foreign market adopt the local business practices?
- Piracy: Causes and Solutions.
- Advantages of web-presence for small businesses.
- The characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
- Testing job applicants for drug usage: Violation of rights or a necessity?
- The influence of NAFTA on the American labor market.
Business Essay Sample PDF
Buy Essay Papers
Sometimes, it seems like no matter how hard you try, you can't stay caught up when it comes to your classes. Whether you have a job or a family that demands a lot of your time – or both! - the result can end up the same – you have a paper due but you just don't have the time to actually get it done. You need those papers done and turned in on time to pass your class, but what do you do when it's just not possible?
It's simple – have us do it for you! Here at Prime-Essay we offer a range of writing services to students around the world. Instead of agonizing over getting that paper finished in time, let us handle it for you! Our team of professional writers have the skills and experience necessary to write your papers for you, on any subject you need. You don't have to lose sleep or work yourself to death trying to get an essay finished anymore.
When you buy essay papers from us, you get a quality piece of work that you will be proud to put your name to. It will be tailored specifically to your needs, meet all of the academic guidelines and standards that your school requires and it will be done by the deadline you set, so you can turn it in on time and get a great grade – without the hassle.
With every custom paper we craft, we guarantee that not only will it be on time and well written, but original and uniquely yours, so there is no risk of plagiarism. Our writers are highly trained and come from all areas of study, so no matter what your topic is, we have a writer available to you that can handle that topic with authority and grace!
Simply let us know the subject, any style guidelines or standards, and the deadline and let us do the work! You won't need to worry about the paper getting done, because we guarantee to have it back to you by your set deadline so you can turn it in!
Buying custom papers from Prime-Essay is simple and easy, and you'll no longer feel like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders when it comes to getting your papers in on time! Whether you need to buy essay papers, theses, dissertations, APA style papers, MLA style papers, Chicago style or any other – we can give you what you need to make the grade and pass your class with flying colors!