Well-Established Formatting Requirements
- Find some samples on the Internet pertaining to your specific citation style (Purdue Owl is a good resource to find formatting requirements relating to popularly used citation styles).
- Most of the citation styles have similar features. For example:
- Times New Roma, 12 pt. is a widely used font.
- 1-inch margins (from all sides) are preferable.
- The text should be double-spaced on all pages. First lines of paragraphs should be indented 0.5 inch. The text should be left-justified.
- Direct quotes should be taken in quotation marks. Block quotes should be indented 1 inch from the left margin.
Get a Price Quote:
- Always rely on the spell check in your processing program. However, some technical words may be underlined. Therefore, it is recommendable to add these terms to MS Word dictionary.
- If you use any visuals (tables, charts, diagrams), they should be placed within original margins. If you cannot successfully manage your pictures within the text and they are rather extensive to be placed along with the text, you can shift them to Appendices.
- If your research supervisor assigned you a detailed formatting guideline that differs much from the commonly accepted formatting rules, you should consult with him/her, if you have any questions.
- Divide your text into headings and subheadings.
- Do not introduce extra spacing between lines of the text. Every page should have the same spacing between paragraphs.
How to order
You place an order
and pay for it 1.
You monitor the
progress of your order 2.
3. We write your
4. You download
formatting using your
Rely on MS Word functions and avoid the following:
- Do not manually put dots by creating a Table of Contents. You are supposed to create it with the help of heading styles.
- Your page numbers should be consistent with the citation style. Manage your running heads appropriately.
- Do not attempt to format your paper, if you are barely acquainted with the citation style. Rely on the assigned tutorials or find some guidelines on the web.
Check your professor’s instructions to know for sure what file extension should be chosen for submission (.doc, PDF, etc.). You can also find this information on the university website.
What our customers say
Once I had no time to write my research paper, so I decided to order it here. The paper was delivered on time. It was just ok. Thanks.
Thank you for the great piece of writing. I'm sure I will use your service again, I have already recommended it to my friends.
All I have to say is that I am really happy with the music review I got. The writer was really professional and knew his stuff. Many thanks!
I don't know how I would manage to get through college without Prime-Essay.net. I always get super papers. Thanks guys!
I just got a great summary. I have made a note of the writer's ID and will request him when I have another order. Many thanks!
Yet again, Prime-Essay.net has sent me a great essay. My only feedback is that I will definitely recommend your writing service to other students.
A really well-written paper on a complex and challenging subject! This is the only writing service I would ever use! Keep up the good work!
Guys, thank you! The two excellent papers you sent me brought my semester to a great end and gave me a lot more free time!
The paper I got from you got an A+ grade so I will give your company the same grade. I will be asking for your help with more assignments soon.
I would just say the paper you wrote for me was excellent, and I was really delighted at its quality! Great writer and helpful service!